Saturday 11 January 2014

Saturday Spotlight Wk 14

Welcome to The Saturday Spotlight!

With all of the Altered Art/Art Journaling around at the moment, this page is perfect.

It's by Wendy (anntaurus). Click on the link to see more stunning pages by Wendy :) 



" I used elements from various kits, G&T Designs 'Painted', Daisytrail 'Everyday' & 'Isabel' for stitching plus one of the embroidery brushes in CAP2. Fonts - CF Anarchy & Smartypants BTN. Image is an old vintage one picked up along my blog travels. Lots of blends, filters and use of the transparency tool.

I've been crafting for about 5/6 years now - I started out with card making, had a particular interest in stamping and was lucky enough to have been on the design team for Crafters Companion, Stamp addicts and Tanda Stamps.
I discovered craft Artist in November 2012 and everything else has taken a back seat - the stamps are being sold off!
I love to scrap family photos and design and make hybrid cards. I have also developed an interest in photography and making digital art canvases"

Thank you Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment