Thursday 2 January 2014

My Attempt at The Month of Challenges!

OK, So I've had another mad idea...
 I've taken on the challenge of doing a page every day through January.
The challenge is hosted by The Lily Pad and so far I have managed to do 2 days worth lol.
I thought I would post the pages as I go here ... but please bear in mind that my previous 'photo a day' project lasted only 10 days lol. 
Anyway, wish me luck :) x

Day 1 - Blind scrap. I had to scrap a page with a list of elements and instructions.

Day 2 - Art journalling. A subject I hate, but I gave it my best shot!

Day 3 - Brushwork over a photo with a break to look realistic!

Day 4. Double page layout

Day 5 - Inspiration from a book cover

Day 6 - Freestyle clustered

Day 7. Wordart

Day 8. Watercolour Effect

Day 9. Re-do an old page

Day 10. Word of The Year







No comments:

Post a Comment