Saturday 7 December 2013

Saturday Spotlight Wk 11

Welcome to The Saturday Spotlight!

This week's page is by Margaret (lady_mags). I love the 'in the moment' photo and the way she's picked out colour and used it in the LO.

More of Margaret's work can be seen on Daisytrail.


"This page is of my son Kevin's (he is on the right of the photo) wedding day on Feb 18th 2011.
This photo is of him, his son and his best man portrays to me the start of such a happy day, but also my son was carrying his son Jake's lunchbox because Jake didn't want to eat the food at the reception so took his own lunch. I just find it so funny the groom walking up the path to this beautiful castle to get married carrying a lunch box!
My inspiration is that it is such a happy, natural photo.

The kit I've used is Courtney's Digiscrappin 'Dreaming of Fall'

I am66 years old and come from cumbria. I started crafting about eight years ago making cards, but changed to digital crafting 18 months ago and just love every moment creating pages. I am totally addicted!! "

Thank you Margaret x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment