Wednesday 6 November 2013

WOYWW 231

So...it's Wednesday again.Time to travel around cyber space and drop in on fellow crafters around the world :) Confused? Pop over to Julia's blog for an explanation.

This week I've actually done some REAL paper and glue crafting! I made these cards using last year's Christmas cards. The little embellishments were made on my trusty Cricut and the sentiments on the computer.



I couldn't go a whole week without doing any digital stuff, so made this! The pony is one my mum befriended on holiday in scotland last week. He is so gorgeous i just had to do a page for him lol.
Used kits by Aquarius Designs, amy Wolff and Valerie Wibbens.


I 'm not sure how many desks I will get around this time as I have a busy day ahead. But I will visit as many as I can. Thank you to everyone that visits me. Your comments mean a lot. 
Happy WOYWW! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment