Saturday 2 November 2013

Saturday Spotlight Wk 6

Welcome to The Saturday Spotlight!

This week's page is 'Too Cute to Spook' by Heather (Algera).

This is just so sweet and I love that colour! It makes a change from the traditional orange and black Halloween colours. I also love the composition which sort of takes on the spider's web shape. Love it Heather! 
Heather also designs her own kits and you can have a look at her creations at http://algeradesigns.blogspot.co.uk/


"This page was created by Heather known as Algera at Daisytrail.
It has two papers blended together to achieve the bright pink tones. I also wanted the viewers eye to be drawn to the cute photo and so worked on layering and applying shadow to some of the elements. Adding some curved text also added an extra touch of interest to the photo.
I have used one of my own kits 'Halloween Treat' to create it.
I have been digi crafting for several years now and just love the freedom of expression it gives me. Being able to combine an interest in photography, design, crafting and art keeps me really busy and wishing there were more hours in the day."

Thank you very much for sharing Heather x



No comments:

Post a Comment