Saturday 23 November 2013

New Challenge!

I am going to try and reinstate the 'In a Word' challenge that I used to run on Daisytrail. I don't know if anyone will be interested in taking part, but I am going to have a go as I think it will be fun! :)

So to start us off, I have chosen this weeks word which is 'FRIENDSHIP' The idea is that you scrap the word in whatever way you like, just go with what the word means to you and using whatever kits and photos you choose.

The challenge will run for 2 weeks - finishing on the 8th December. When the winning page will be posted on my blog. The winner will then choose the word for the next challenge.

This is my take on 'Friendship' credits to: Sahlin studio and Amy Wolff. Image from Canstock.


To take part in the challenge - post a link to your page in the comments section of this post. I can then 'grab' your page and display it here. 


This is our first entry by Jackie (jacloves2craft). With her adorable dogs Max and Milly. She has a Poppy dog! Thank you for taking part Jackie x


This page is from Paul (howard-ph1) I'm loving the meerkats! Thanks for playing along Paul x



This is by Sam (1westie) Love the blending on this. Thank you Sam x


This one is by Rosabelle (rosabelle1944). Sooo sweet!. Thank you x


We have another entry! ... from Helen (hcd) You gotta love those penguins lol x


This is the sweetest image! Page by Rena (RMC) X









No comments:

Post a Comment