Wednesday 30 October 2013

WOYWW 230

Welcome to another WOYWW! 
I'm feeling chilled this week as it's half term and I have the week off work. So I have plenty of time for desk hopping. Of course I should be catching up on housework and stuff...but I'd rather go snooping around other people's work spaces lol. Pop over to Julia at The Stamping Ground if you have no idea what I'm talking about :)

My desk actually has some real crafting stuff on it today. I make my own Christmas cards each year from the previous year's recycled cards. I'm just getting everything together to make a start. Not much to look at though! Will post the end results in a few weeks.




My first digital project is this page featuring a photo taken by Matt. We went down to our local beach the day before the storm hit the UK. The winds were already strong and the sea was looking dramatic.
I've used elements from kits by Amy Wolff and One Little Bird.


The next LO is of my wonderful King Charles Cavalier, Poppy. She's looking fed up which prompted my idea for the page, but I think she was just tired lol. Used bits from kits by Just Jaimee, Sahlin Studio and Aquarius Designs.


Thank you to everyone that visits my blog or leaves a comment. I appreciate them all so much.
Have a good WOYWW ! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment