Tuesday 8 October 2013

WOYWW 257

Doesn't the week whizz by? Wednesday again and time to join in the desk hopping game hosted by Julia. So here's what I've been up to over the last few days;

I've been inspired to make this page by the freakily (is that even a word)?! warm weather we're having... in the South of the UK that is. I can't believe this fuchsia is still in flower. Normally, by now, it would be shrinking away from the gusty winds and cold air, and going a dull and crispy brown! 
When we have an extended summer like this, we call it an Indian Summer. I have absolutely no idea why...is it because it's still summer in October in India!!! There is probably a really obvious explanation that I have completely missed lol. But would be great if somebody could tell me the answer.
I've used elements from kits by Amy Wolff and One Little bird.



This next page I did for a challenge I'm running on my blog.
It's my son and his girlfriend. They're doing gorge walking...which I have scrapped about a lot now. This will probably be the last one I do as I am getting sick of looking at people in wetsuits lol!
Just for a change to my usual style, I've put them in a fantasy type background which I quite like as it adds to the fun of the page and when Matt and Debs are around, we always have fun!!!


The kit I used is called Fairy Garden by Alvetina on the scrapbird blog x

Thank you for dropping in for a look at what I've been doing. I love reading the comments that are left.I will come and have a snoop at everyone's work desks this evening after work. Happy WOYWW! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment