Tuesday 1 October 2013

WOYWW 256

It's my second week taking part in  WOYWW  and if you want to know what it's all about, pop over to Julia's blog and have a look!

So this week I thought I would share my actual work desk, even though my crafting is mainly digital. As you can see it's pretty bare lol. Maybe not so interesting for people to see, but my Kath Kidston mug is quite pretty lol... and the bunting, left over from my dad's 70th Birthday,  was made by me - and that's proper crafting isn't it?! :)



Anyway, this week I made the follow up page to go with last week's
 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'.
The picture was taken just after the girls had jumped off a rock into deep water. They were not going to do it as neither is comfortable being out of their depth. But they decided they would jump together. So, holding hands, they leapt off the rock into the cold water....
and I was holding my breath! 
They were so pleased they had conquered their fears and I think the expression on 
their faces says it all :)


I also did this page of my son, Matt  for a challenge on Daisy Trail this week.
I am obviously having a green and red, circle type thing at the moment! For both pages, I used elements from several kits by; Sahlin Studio, One Little Bird, Amy Wolff, Paislee Press and Laurie Ann.


And lastly, I have finished one of my Christmas cards. I'm going to print it out then add some glossy accents and glitter to give it more interest...yes, real crafting stuff lol!


For the card I used Jack Frost by Scrappers Delight.

Thanks for visiting and for your comments. It means so much to hear from other crafters.
 I will desk hop this evening after work and I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment