Saturday 5 October 2013

Saturday Spotlight wk2

Welcome to the Saturday Spotlight!

This week I have chosen 'The bike ride' by cosybythefire (Audrey).
The thing that drew me to this page was the framing. So unusual and very effective. I will have to give that a try! I also love the floaty, summery feel of the page and as we head into Autumn and Winter, it's a lovely way to say goodbye to the summer.

If you get a chance, call into Daisy Trail and have a look at Audrey's work. How she produces so many wonderful pages each week is totally beyond me! 
Such a talented lady :)


"I am retired and have always crafted, knitting, sewing, card making etc. I discovered Craft Artist nearly two years ago and just love it.
I have learnt more in that time than I have ever learnt thanks to Daisy Trail and all the wonderful members.
I had never learnt to use a computer for work, just the odd thing before CA.
Now I am able to help my friends and just love it.
I mostly just take a photo then look for a kit and try things. If they do not work for me then I get another kit and try again.

The kit I have used is  'Under Spring Sky' by G&T Designs"

 Thank you for sharing Audrey x

You can now follow The Saturday Spotlight on Facebook  x

No comments:

Post a Comment