Thursday 26 September 2013

Saturday Spotlight!!!

Introducing the Saturday Spotlight Feature:
Every Saturday, I will feature a scrap page, or card etc, from the gallery on
 Daisy Trail
With around 1000 projects uploaded every week, I should have a huge variety of talent to showcase! 
Hopefully the Daisy Trail member in the spotlight will tell us a little bit about themselves and the inspiration for their work. Full credit will , of course, be given to the digi kit designers used.
I will also provide a link back to the members own gallery on Daisy Trail if they wish.


So please join me and pop in on Saturday to meet our first talented Daisy trailer. I am so excited about this. All I have to do now is choose one project to feature...eek!!!


                                                                                     
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment