Tuesday 3 September 2013

Holiday snaps!

Just had a fabulous holiday with my family in Devon. It was so good to spend time with everyone and I now have about a million photos to scrap!
I took this photo with Matt's camera when we were jumping over channels in the sand. It was such a good day and I'm really pleased with this page. Some bits of the photo are out of focus, but I don't think it really matters as it's capturing a memory that matters...not creating the perfect piece of art!



Still can't believe I managed to get this shot! I cut Hollie out which brought her to the front of the page and the kit I used is Sea Breeze by MarieAnne.

1 comment:

  1. I think the photo is perfect! Well done you for capturing it, I would never manage! The page looks great :)

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete